In this module, you will:
- Understand the role of lab testing, nutrition, laser and neurology in inflammatory conditions
- Effectively manage complex cases involving inflammation, chronic stress, food sensitivities, breakdown in physiology, infection and autoimmunity intro.
- Triangulate the cause of inflammation using history, inflammatory markers, and specialty lab tests
- Advance your current understanding of inflammation no matter the level you are currently
- Explain the physiology of inflammation to your patient’s efficiently
- Discover protocols for any inflammatory condition
- Attain results where others have failed
- Become the expert in your area on managing inflammatory cases
We will be having industry leading special guest speakers presenting on unprecedented research in the field of low level laser therapy.
We will recap and elaborate on central and peripheral components, diseases processes, neuroinflammation, lab markers to evaluate, and examination procedures to perform.
Once reviewed, we will cover effective therapies as indicated for neurological rehabilitation, laser, nutrition, medications, surgeries, musculoskeletal manipulation, postural stability, autonomic integrity, oculomotor stabilization, coordination, and others.
Just as importantly we will discuss the very nature of these patients, their caregivers, their goals (what they tell you and what they don’t), bedside manner, and approach as well as managing the practice to be able to handle these patient on your schedule.
In this course you will leave with 5-10 clinical applications that allow you walk into your clinic the following week with confidence in handling cases of this nature.